Receive instant access to compelling free gifts from Marianne Williamson and Jean Houston when you register for Thriving in Your Third Act: Finding Fire & Fulfillment After 50! You’ll find more information about these offerings below...
Featured Speakers: (click photo to learn more)
CEO, A Feminine Feast
Are you ready to flourish in your “next act”?
Are you ready to reclaim your life and thrive like never before?
To take your life’s work to the next level… enjoy financial security… find belonging in a rich, supportive community you love and that supports you… create a fulfilling relationship that nourishes and enlivens you?
Are you passionate about realizing your true purpose — to be the voice of wisdom and lived experience, to guide the world toward the change we so desperately need… and to lead from your most vibrant and energized self?
You may be poised to reap the benefits of an extraordinary life filled with knowledge, experiences, and accomplishments — and asking yourself, What’s next?
What’s the opening, the opportunity, the possibility for me? What am longing for? What’s my unique calling… and am I truly fulfilling it?
The underlying message in our mainstream culture is that only people of a certain age are meant to live fully… achieve goals… and master what’s meant for them in this lifetime.
After that fertile period, life continues, but you’re not expected to grow, create, express, and thrive.
What’s worse is that many of us internalize this programming (unknowingly), and start to believe it’s too late to dream about bigger lives for ourselves and our future. We settle for less relevant roles or accept physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual limitations as the status quo.
Yet, the life experiences you’ve navigated to this point, the path you’ve pioneered, the work you’ve done in the world so far, is only the beginning — a launchpad into an inspiring, fulfilling “next act,” where you give and receive in equal parts, enriching the lives of others and making a difference in everything you do.
Thriving in Your Third Act is here to equip and empower you to live fully!
Could you ever have imagined a more exciting time in history… with a powerhouse of diverse women boldly stepping up to effect positive, high-level change in our world?
We’ll offer you a path into whatever your next adventure may be and whatever impact you choose to make, with easy-to-pick-up-and-run-with tools, tips, and practices that will help you manifest your highest potential!
You’ll hear from a cauldron of bold leaders who are on fire with possibility and purpose… and eager to share their wisdom with you. Women and men who want to guide you with their hard-earned wisdom and support your personal journey of transformation at any age and whatever stage of life you’re in.
Sign up for this one-of-a-kind online series (at no charge) to learn from top experts in the emerging fields of women’s empowerment who are illuminating the path for you as you step into your full potential and fulfill your highest mission and purpose!
Here’s some of what our brilliant speakers will be sharing with you...
Discover how the phases of the moon reflect the phases of a woman's life — waxing, full, and waning, with Jean Shinoda Bolen.
|Michael Bernard Beckwith will reveal how you can live free of judgement... and become love.|
Anita Moorjani will share how cancer gave her the lessons that she could only learn at the threshold of death... and explains how her near-death experience enabled her to begin a new threshold of life.
|Annie B. Kay will explore food, lifestyle, and mindset choices that can help you light your inner glow and be more of who you are… and help you redefine health and beauty at every age.|
|Demand your seat at the table as Cynthia James offers practical tools to help you move out of reticence and into empowered expression — and become a voice that’s meant to be heard.|
|Dr. Dan Siegel will focus on the research-established principles for cultivating presence and mindfulness both for the self and in relationship with others.|
|Arielle Ford will share inspiring and practical tools that can help you manifest deep and long-lasting love in your life.|
Reverend Deborah Johnson will show you how to allow divine alchemy to transmute every experience — pleasant or painful — into personal empowerment.
|Matthew Fox will highlight the important role of the elder in stepping up and connecting with the young... creating an allyship in affecting change in today's world.|
With K.P. Khalsa, you’ll discover how using Ayurvedic herbal preparations can dramatically improve your wellbeing.
Margaret Paul will reveal her Inner Bonding process — a powerful mind/body/spirit roadmap that can guide you to inner peace, joy, loving relationships, and the manifestation of your gifts.
Practice two exquisite techniques to connect to your deepest soul gifts... and let them guide you to the next level of deep, authentic love with Ken Page.
|Ann Louise Gittleman shares the "7 Rules of Longevity," providing the newest nutritional expertise and drugless therapies for rejuvenation and vitality.|
|Dame Doria Cordova offers provocative and practical wisdom on money — making it, keeping it, and growing it.|
|Carol Orsborn will discuss the spiritual potential inherent in growing older... sharing her experience with conscious aging as a transformative journey that can at once be wrenchingly honest and passionately alive.|
Your passion and your wisdom are not only vital for your life... they’re also key to solving the issues facing our precious planet and our global family. Sign up for this exploration of all that’s possible as you step into your next act… and join a circle of women who are committed to learning from the generations before us.
You’ll be in great hands with summit host Sabrina Chaw, whose mission is passionately guiding women like you to unleash their vitality and vibrancy, bringing out their courage, juice, and power... revealing their blocks and transforming them into love... and empowering them to share the innate gifts they yearn to express!
Sabrina has supported thousands of women in embodying the truth and power of their feminine being, and we know you’ll love her too!
You’ll receive instant access to these two free gifts when you register...
The Higher Mind of Second Maturity
With Jean Houston
Throughout our "second maturity," we gain access to capacities that are as great or greater than those of our earlier life. Join Jean Houston, philosopher, author, and futurist, as she speaks to another level of wisdom and spiritual power that only life experience can bring. She'll discuss the advantages of being in your second maturity, the difference between being an elder and being elderly... and ways to invite the younger generations to receive the contributions you're meant to make in the world, so you can feel the impact of your own legacy.
During this brilliant sessioin, you'll discover:
- One key question to ask yourself as you move from your own subjective life to a life of higher meaning
- How to transcend the unpredictability and chaos of today's world & stay connected to your higher Source
- Practices for building & harnessing spiritual power as you age
The Healing Power of Forgiveness
With Marianne Williamson
Forgiveness is the key to transforming obstacles and allowing miracles to happen in our lives. Join internationally acclaimed spiritual author and lecturer Marianne Williamson as she illuminates the power of forgiveness as a foundation for leading a fulfilling life. She'll discuss the myth of what forgiveness is, and the reality of what it is not — as well as the difference between forgiving and forgetting. You years after 50 can be the "Age of Miracles" — where we can do a cosmic reset on our lives, birth a new one, and mother a new world.
During this inspiring session, you'll discover:
- The keys to making forgiveness a sustainable practice... so you can lead a peaceful & joyful life
- The challenges for women over 50, & what we can do to transform them
- A powerful forgiveness meditation to release, to re-love, & to be reborn
Here’s what participants had to say about our previous Thriving in Your Third Act summits…
“The whole experience was centering, grounding.”
The whole experience was centering, grounding. I have started journaling again. There were SO much different types of information, traditions, and inspirations; from natural physical health to emotional and spiritual wellbeing. A great mix. I consider it to be a starting point of connecting in one way or another to some of these fierce women and their practices.
— Renate Burgess, Oak Park, Illinois
“Sabrina Chaw [is] an amazing pearl full of wisdom...”
I loved listening to the host, Sabrina Chaw. She’s an amazing pearl full of wisdom, and her time with the women was seamless and inspiring. I particularly soaked up the teachings from the Indigenous elders — I’m loving hearing the stories of their culture. Thank you so much, Shift Network!
— Julia, Australia
“So much wisdom and practical tips...”
So much wisdom and practical tips for a happy, healthy, meaningful next act of this precious life!
— Valli Baron, Santa Fe, New Mexico
“My life is changing for the better…”
I loved it! Every woman should listen to these inspiring and knowledgeable women! My life is changing for the better thanks to them!
— Slávka, Michigan
“I am energized and hopeful.”
Thank you all so much in making this available to anyone looking for deeper meaning and understanding of self and humanity. I spent the week with like-minded seekers who want the next act of their lives to be filled with meaning and connection. I look forward to more exploration with the websites and other resources offered. I am energized and hopeful.
“This summit has provided me with an increased vocabulary for 'soul-care'…”
This summit has provided me with an increased vocabulary for “soul-care,” “love as an ability,” and “recharging my life force” that I will extend into my meditation practice and yoga teaching. Thank you for the shared wisdom, understanding, and love for those of us in this marvelous stage of life.
— Jan King Robinson, Elizabeth City, North Carolina
“I was continuously amazed at the high quality of speakers...”
I was continuously amazed at the high quality of speakers and the questions asked them. I defy anyone to find a better moderator than Sabrina Chaw, who gets A++++ for listening ability, appreciation, and resonance with each participant. The village of creative people it must have taken to produce such a fine-quality production deserves all possible accolades. Thank you for the generosity of heart and spirit that promoted such sharing.
— Nancy Sienknecht, Summerville, South Carolina
“I got so many new ideas to put into practice...”This was a wonderful experience for me! I got so many new ideas to put into practice, and more importantly, so many new perspectives to entertain. Great starting point for discussions with friends and relatives. My mind is reeling. I can hardly think of an aspect of my life this series did not touch upon.
— Linda Doherty, Manteo, North Carolina
“ Have a notepad ready…”
Have a notepad ready because you will want to refer back to the multitude of valuable information that is presented in this awesome free summit. The speakers are so knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and pleasant, and for the most part they present information in a way that is easy to digest. I am grateful for this opportunity to take part in an awesome educational experience.
“One of the most empowering, compassionate, and articulate groups of sage women…”
One of the most empowering, compassionate, and articulate groups of sage women, all of whom walk their talk, in one magnificent place. Thank you for the experience!
— Linda Summer, Australia
This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices of The Shift Network, Inc. and all websites owned or operated by or on behalf of The Shift Network, Inc., including, without limitation, theshiftnetwork.com (collectively referred to as “our websites”).
Legal Entity: The Shift Network Inc
Email Address: email@example.com
Postal Address: 625 2nd St, Petaluma, CA 94952
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What Information We Collect
The types of information that we collect fall under two general categories: Personally identifiable information (PII) and non-personally identifiable information (non-PII). PII consists of any information which can be used to specifically identify you as an individual and may include.
- Identity Data may include your first name, maiden name, last name, username, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Non-PII consists of aggregate information or any information that does not reveal your identity. The following sections describe how your PII and non-PII are collected by us, and how we use such information.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How We Collect and Use Information
- Log Files. Any time you visit any of our websites, our servers automatically gather information from your browser (such as your IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks) to analyze trends, administer the site, prevent fraud, track visitor movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information. For example, we may log your IP address for system administration purposes. IP addresses are logged to track a user’s session. This gives us an idea of which parts of the site users are visiting. We do not share the log files externally.
- Web Beacons. “Web beacons” (also known as “clear gifs” and “pixel tags”) are small transparent graphic images that are often used in conjunction with cookies in order to further personalize our website for our users and to collect a limited set of information about our visitors. We may also use web beacons in email communications in order to understand the behavior of our customers. We do not link the web beacons to any PII.
- Information About You. When you register, enroll or place an order for any products or services, we collect information about you. For interactive content and community services where you may choose to have a public profile, we may display your non-PII information to other community members and visitors. You may choose to provide us with your photo(s) or video(s) and by providing us such content, you agree that we may make them available to other members and visitors. Except as otherwise stated in this privacy statement, we do not disclose your PII to you or other users of our services.
- Purchase Information. To process purchases, we may require your name, address, phone number, email address and credit card information. Such information is used primarily to process your order or as otherwise described herein. Credit card transactions are processed using industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and/or strong encryption (3DES) by a third party, which only uses your information for that purpose.
- Emails and Telephone Calls. We require an email address from you when you register for our services. We use your email address for both transactional (e.g., order confirmation and renewal processing) and promotional (e.g., newsletters, new product offerings, special discounts, event notifications, special third-party offers) purposes. Email messages we send you may contain code that enables our database to track your usage of the emails, including whether the email was opened and what links (if any) were clicked. If you would rather not receive promotional emails from us, please see the section below labeled “Choice/Opt-Out.” We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to our services, such as service announcements and administrative messages, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. We may also contact you by telephone or text message (including to any wireless number you may provide to us) in connection with our services. If you would rather not receive telephone calls or text messages from us, you may ask to be removed from our contact list if you receive a call or text message from us. We fully comply with the requirements of the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act.
- Demographic Data. Demographic data is also collected at our site. We may use this data to tailor our visitors’ experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences. Some of this information may be shared with advertisers on a non-personally identifiable basis.
- Online Survey Data. We may periodically conduct voluntary member surveys. We encourage our members to participate in such surveys because they provide us with important information regarding the improvement of our services. You may also volunteer for certain surveys that we may offer to our users, and any additional rules regarding the conduct of such surveys will be disclosed to you prior to your participation. We do not link the survey responses to any PII, and all responses are anonymous.
- Public Forums. We may make discussion boards available to our users and visitors. Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any PII. Please consult the community guidelines for each discussion board for other specific information.
Purposes for processing your personal data
Set out below is a description of the ways we intend to use your personal data and the legal grounds on which we process such data. We have also explained what our legitimate interests are where relevant.
We may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground, depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please email us at email@example.com if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
Type of data
Lawful basis for processing
To register you as a new customer
Performance of a contract with you
To process and deliver your order including:
(a) Manage payments, fees and charges
(b) Collect and recover money owed to us
(e) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests to recover debts owed to us
To manage our relationship with you which will include:
(b) Asking you to provide feedback, leave a review or take a survey
(d) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
(c) Necessary for our legitimate interests to keep our records updated and to study how customers use our products/services
To enable you to partake in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey
(e) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them and grow our business
To administer and protect our business and website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)
(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
To deliver relevant content and advertisements to you and measure and understand the effectiveness of our advertising
(e) Marketing and Communications
Necessary for our legitimate interests to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy
To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
Necessary for our legitimate interests to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our site updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy
To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you
Necessary for our legitimate interests to develop our products/services and grow our business
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have:
(i) requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us; or
(ii) if you provided us with your details and ticked the box at the point of entry (if applicable for your region) of your details for us to send you marketing communications; and
(iii) in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using our subscription management tool.
Where you opt out of receiving our marketing communications, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience or other transactions.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
If we need to use your personal data for a purpose unrelated to the purpose for which we collected the data, we will notify you and we will explain the legal ground of processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
Disclosure of Your Information to Third Parties
- Disclosure By Law. You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement or any legal process, protect or defend our rights or property, or protect someone’s health or safety.
- Disclosure to Trusted Third Parties By Us. We may share your non-PII with third parties, but not in a manner that would reveal your identity. We may share your PII, sometimes in conjunction with your non-PII with service providers that may be associated with us to perform functions on our behalf. For example, outsourced customer care agents or technology assistants may need access to your information to perform services for you. Your information will be treated as private and confidential by such service providers and not used for any other purpose than we authorize. In addition, from time to time, we may share PII (such as email or mailing address) about our user base with carefully selected third parties, so they can offer goods and services that we believe may be of interest to our users. If you do not wish to receive offers from our trusted partners, you can change your email preferences at any time by following the steps outlined in the “Choice/Opt-Out” section below.
- Information Transferred As a Result of Sale of Business. As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets and, depending on the transaction, your PII may be one of the transferred assets. In the event that we are acquired by another company, your PII may be part of the assets transferred to the acquiring party. If this occurs, you will be notified if there are any material changes to the way your PII is collected or used.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We may partner with third-party advertising agencies or other service providers to serve ads on our website on behalf of The Shift Network or third-party advertisers (e.g., retailers of goods or services). These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is completely anonymous. Some of these third-party advertising agencies may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers you the option to opt out of ad targeting from its member agencies by following the procedures listed here.
We will only share your information with third parties in the ways defined in this privacy statement.
Our age restrictions for different services are set forth in each website’s applicable Terms and Conditions of Service. We do not target any of our sites or services to children under the age of 13, and in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, any information we may receive from users we believe to be under the age of 13 will be purged from our database.
We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of information stored in our databases. These measures include use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and/or strong encryption (3DES) technology during credit card transactions and administrator sessions, as well as other security measures which are applied to all data at rest and in transit. We will exercise reasonable care in providing for the secure transmission of information between your computer and our servers, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet and accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for seven years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see below for further information.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws to include but not limited to privacy laws in the United States and General Data Protection Regulation in the European Union in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at email@example.com.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Links to Other Sites
We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites that may be linked to this site or of any third party advertisers.
Click on the “unsubscribe” link on the bottom of the e-mail.
In order to stop displaying our ads on your Facebook account, please manage your Facebook settings by clicking here: Facebook Settings
Updating Your Information
The Shift Network provides users the following options for changing and modifying information previously submitted.
1. For any services where you have an account page, you may change your credit card (if applicable), e-mail address, password and other information from the account settings or preferences page; or
2. You can send mail or electronic mail to the address listed above, providing us with your account information and letting us know which information you wish to update.
Contacting the Website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with any of our websites, you can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acceptance of Privacy Statement
Your use of our websites, including any dispute concerning privacy, is subject to this privacy statement and the applicable Terms and Conditions of Service. BY USING OUR WEBSITES, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE PRACTICES SET OUT IN THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT AND THE APPLICABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE.
Your continued use of any portion of our website following posting of the updated privacy statement will constitute your acceptance of the changes.